Here are three things you should know heading into a LONG HOLIDAY WEEKEND! Hip-hip-hooray!
1. Rip-tides, rain, and huge swells on the Lakeshore.
- Dangerous swimming conditions are forecast on the Lakeshore this weekend.
- If you're headed to the beach be safe, use your noggin (if it looks dangerous out there it is, and even when it doesn't look too bad, sometimes it is too!).
- Check with life guards and keep your eyes on the little ones! :)
2. Frat Bro SnapChats his house burning down.
- During a welcome week party at a frat house in California a party got a little crazy and a house burned down.
- Someone filmed the whole thing and put it on SnapChat as a "Story".
- Watch the whole thing here:
3. Google has been testing drones.
- The project is called "Project Wing" and it's been in the works for about two years at Google's top secret testing lab "Google X".
- The drones are SELF-FLYING...this is different from other drones because most other drones are flown by someone using a joy-stick contraption on the ground. Google's drones are entirely pre-programmed.
- Google says they're going to be for "disaster relief" to drop packages in remote areas with survival packages.
- BUT in a few years they might try for shipping/delivering packages to people...kinda like Amazon, huh Google?