There seems to be so many different angles and traditions to keep in mind for a wedding day. We found a list of some vintage wedding traditions he might want to incorporate!
What things would you add to the list!?
1. Write a letter to your significant other the night before.
2. Slip a coin in your shoe for good luck.
3. Tuck a sugar cube into your glove.
4. Plant a pine tree the day before your wedding outside your home.
5. Affix ribbon with a ring attached to your cake — whoever gets it is bound to be married next!
6. Definitely freeze a slice of your wedding cake to have on your one-year anniversary.
7. Ask your grandmother for her favorite secret beauty tip to incorporate the day of the wedding.
8. Create a wedding arch out of things found from your childhood backyard.
9. Have your father hand a sword over to the groom to welcome him into your family.
10. Carry a family heirloom down the aisle to give to the next generation of women in your family.
Photo: Mark Romine