photo credit to Getty Images
Have you ever expected to get a wedding invitation, and felt confused when it didn't come? Well... Here's one wedding you don't have to worry about! This bride took to Facebook to let people know why they aren't invited to her big day.
Here's her Facebook post:
We are sending out invites for the wedding this week. Going through the list of people to invite. We only have so much room at the church and reception. I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible so no one gets butt hurt. If you do not get an invite here is a list of potential reasons why.
1. If I have invited you every time we have a group function and you never show up.
2. If you are just a work acquaintance and I have never hung out with you outside of work.
3. If I show up to things you invite me to and you never show up to our invites or even respond.
4. If I have only hung out with you in a group setting and we're not that close of friends.
5. If at any point you have ever talked [crap] about me you're definitely not invited.
6. If you're only going to show up for food and alcohol and really have no interest other than that.
7. If you got married and I thought we were friends and you didn't invite me.
Thanks for checking out B93's Conrad's Blog Page
Hometowns: Rives Junction/Springport, MI
Current Location: Spring Lake, MI
Fav Foods: Anything from Fortino's in Grand Haven, Toast N' Jams in Muskegon, my wife grew up in Grand Haven & loves Clover Bar Pizza
Things I Hate: DJ's being rude (either on the phone or in person)… All the B-93 jocks try to be very polite!
Fav Country Artists:Chris Stapleton, Granger Smith/Earl Dibbles Jr, Cam, Frankie Ballard, Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band
Old School: Waylon, Johnny Cash, Skynyd, Hank
Something You Might Not Know About Me: I've been married to my wife Susan for over 24 years. She is a now runs her own business writing grants for non-profits in Michigan. My youngest son, Ben (19), had major brain surgery for seizures in Aug '05. He is completely recovered and is a sophomore at GVSU! My other son, Harry, is 21 wants to be a Naturalist/Vet goes to MCC.
My big life changing experience was a motorcycle accident during the Roofsit in Sept '06. It was humbling to have so many listeners praying for me during my 6 operations. I was off the air for 6 weeks and in a wheelchair for about 5-6 months. Since then I have experienced complete kidney failure and have been on dialysis for 2 years. Spring of 2010 I organized TEAM CONRAD for the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan. Our 1st Kidney Walks did over 100K-- WOW! I was blessed in Jan 2011 with a kidney transplant from listener/donor Kristin O'Leary from Grandville. I have so much to be thankful for... but especially for your thoughts & prayers. Please lookup my TEAM CONRAD group page on Facebook.