photo credit to Getty Images
Have you ever expected to get a wedding invitation, and felt confused when it didn't come? Well... Here's one wedding you don't have to worry about! This bride took to Facebook to let people know why they aren't invited to her big day.
Here's her Facebook post:
We are sending out invites for the wedding this week. Going through the list of people to invite. We only have so much room at the church and reception. I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible so no one gets butt hurt. If you do not get an invite here is a list of potential reasons why.
1. If I have invited you every time we have a group function and you never show up.
2. If you are just a work acquaintance and I have never hung out with you outside of work.
3. If I show up to things you invite me to and you never show up to our invites or even respond.
4. If I have only hung out with you in a group setting and we're not that close of friends.
5. If at any point you have ever talked [crap] about me you're definitely not invited.
6. If you're only going to show up for food and alcohol and really have no interest other than that.
7. If you got married and I thought we were friends and you didn't invite me.