If you're planning a wedding, choosing the date can sometimes be the most difficult part of the process. Does it give you enough time? What day of the week? Most importantly, is it on a day where your guests will WANT to be there. Check out the 10 worst dates to have a wedding below.
If you're on a tight budget and don't care...you might get a good deal on these dates!!
1. Christmas/New Year's (December 23rd - January 5th)
3. Superbowl Weekend (No matter if your team is playing or not)
4. The World Series
5. The weekend before April 15th...TAX DAY!
6. Memorial or Labor Day weekend (Remy's wedding was this weekend and went fine!)
7. The 4th of July (falls on Saturday in 2015)
8. Halloween (unless you have a costume themed reception!)
9. September 11th
10. Friday the 13th...cuz bad luck
Photo: Clear Channel Media