At the Academy of Country Music Awards, host Luke Bryan made sure it was one big party, rocking the stage as a performer and even taking an Oscars-style selfie with co-host Blake Shelton. Here, the 37-year-old Georgia-born country star shares 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I make the best cup of coffee on my tour.
2. I love the outdoors.
3. My wife [Caroline Boyer, 34] and I were college sweethearts.
4. The E3 on my signature hat is the logo of my friend's ranch in Texas.
5. I first sang in church.
6. I named my dog after Pappy Van Winkle's whiskey.
7. My favorite place to be is on stage, watching fans have fun.
8. "What I'd Say" by Earl Thomas Conley is my all-time top country song.
9. I play piano by ear.
10. My first concert was Jerry Lee Lewis and T.G. Sheppard when I was 7.
11. I once caught a 7 pound, 10 ounce shoal bass.
12. When I first moved to Nashville, I waited tables. That lasted three days.
13. Movie popcorn is my guilty pleasure.
14. In second grade, I got hit by a car.
15. I love writing songs.
16. Michael Jackson's Thriller was the first album I ever purchased.
17. My dad, Tommy, is a peanut farmer.
18. My fan club is called the Nut House.
19. Nothing beats riding around on my Tennessee farm with my two boys [Thomas, 6, and Tatum, 3].
20. Their nicknames are "Bo Bo" and "Tater Bug."
21. The inside -- and outside -- of my Chevy truck is always messy.
22. Half of my hometown of Leesburg, Georgia, turned out when I played the Grand Ole Opry for the first time in 2007.
23. I've had stitches three times. All three times were on my face.
24. Plain Lay's potato chips are my go-to preshow snack.
25. I never get tired of eating yellowtail sashimi with jalapeno.