Local TV Anchor took a bad step and fell backwards into a campfire.


Fox 17 Anchor Michele DeSelms has been badly burned after falling into a campfire.


from Fox 17

It happened three weeks ago.  She, her kids and her husband were relaxing around a campfire with friends when she got up to go home. She put her foot wrong and fell backwards into the fire.   She suffered second and third degree burns to her lower back and a terrible burn on his foot.

She's been at Spectrum bad but has learned she will not require skin graphs.


She remains on sick leave but should make a full recovery.