Prior to Troy Gentry’s passing in September last year, he and Eddie Montgomery had re-recorded many of their signature songs for a new album, Montgomery Gentry: 20 Years of Hits.
The new 12-song album, which will be released on Nov. 16, features a number of guest artists, including Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, Granger Smith, Colt Ford, Rodney Atkins and Jimmie Allen.
“20 years of hits, I can’t believe it’s been 20 years of hits,” says Eddie. “Seems like just yesterday me and T-Roy were just getting started. I can’t thank everyone of our friends who sang on this album enough. It still blows my mind that in 20 years I’m still hitting the road and still out there. I know I’d probably never have been here and have 20 years of hits if it wasn’t for T-Roy. Me and T-Roy want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts, the Man upstairs and our American heroes.”
The new album is available for pre-order now, with instant-grat track “Lucky Man.”
Montgomery Gentry: 20 Years of Hits
- “Back When I Knew It All” (feat. Brad Paisley)
- “Hillbilly Shoes” (feat. Granger Smith)
- “Hell Yeah” (feat. Jimmie Allen)
- “What Do You Think About That” (feat. Colt Ford)
- “My Town”
- “Lucky Man” (feat. Darius Rucker)
- “Where I Come From”
- “Something to Be Proud Of” (feat. Logan Mize)
- “Some People Change”
- “Better Me”
- “One in Every Crowd” (feat. Rodney Atkins)