1. A New Sandwich Uses a Giant Pickle as the Bun
Ever since people realized bread was evil they've been trying to find new substitutes for sandwiches, whether it was KFC using fried chicken as buns or Taco Bell . . . well . . . also using fried chicken as a taco shell.
Here's the latest. The Fresno Grizzlies minor league baseball team in California is selling a chicken sandwich at their ballpark that uses a GIANT PICKLE as a bun.
The pickle is cut in half, just like a big hoagie roll, and a bunch of Nashville hot chicken is dumped inside. There's no word on whether it's any good.
— Fresno Grizzlies🐻🌮 (@FresnoGrizzlies) May 17, 2017 ">
2. Fans of The Simpsons Can Enjoy a Beer in a Life Size Inflatable Moe’s Tavern That You Can Purchase and Put in Your Backyard
— The A.V. Club (@TheAVClub) May 18, 2017 ">
3. Former VP Joe Biden is Getting His Own Ice Cream Flavor
— TIME (@TIME) May 18, 2017 ">
Ultimate ice cream enthusiast Joe Biden is finally getting his own ice cream flavor https://t.co/51MjLo4quu— TIME (@TIME) May 18, 2017
4. This Woman Collected Starburst Wrappers for Four Years to Make Herself a Dress
— Food & Wine (@foodandwine) May 18, 2017 ">
5. A Pizza Hut Employee Pepper Sprays a Coworker During a Fight Over Toppings
A Pizza Hut employee in Georgia got into an argument with a coworker on Tuesday over the sloppy way she was putting toppings on pizza, and eventually he PEPPER SPRAYED her. The cops have put out a warrant for his arrest.